A Healthier Community
When construction began for the Ascension Crittenton South Tower in 2010, it was fueled by the vision of a healthier, brighter future for those in Rochester Hills and the surrounding areas. Now almost completed, the Tower includes advanced technological improvements to patient care and a dedication to preventative health education and resources to create a healthier community.
The new South Tower includes:
- A floor dedicated to Family and Primary Care Medicine to provide more opportunities for preventative care and a healthy lifestyle for our community members
- Smart bed technology that accurately calculates medicine dosage from the weight of the patient
- Alert system to notify medical staff when patients attempt to get up, but require assistance
- A faster, automated pharmacy with electronic inventory management
- Lecture rooms and class space for community education classes and support groups
From the innovations and comforts in every square foot of the Tower, to every patient who we have been able to comfort and serve, the South Tower embodies Ascension Crittenton’s commitment to creating a healthier community for you and your loved ones.