Tuesday April 1, 2014
Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
This interactive 4-week series of classes covers all the basics and is a must for first-time moms! About two to three months before your due date, you should begin Prepared Childbirth classes. Registration includes the expectant mother and her support person. The class meets weekly for 4 weeks beginnig on the date listed. Please bring a blanket and 2 pillows.
- What to expect during labor and delivery
- Relaxation and breathing techniques to make you more comfortable
- Medical options during labor and delivery
- A tour of The Birthplace
- How to care for yourself after delivery
- Getting to know your newborn.
4/1/2014 6:30pm – 9:00pm
4/8/2014 6:30pm – 9:00pm
4/15/2014 6:30pm – 9:00pm
4/22/2014 6:30pm – 9:00pm