At Crittenton Hospital Medical Center, there are many amenities for patients and visitors. Please see the list below for access to the following:
The Pharmacy staff at Crittenton is committed to making sure patients receive the best and most appropriate medication therapies. Our pharmacists work collaboratively with physicians and nurses to ensure that patients receive the best care. Our pharmacists are available to answer your questions and help you use your medication correctly. The Crittenton Medical Pharmacy is open to everyone in the community. Request your doctor to telephone prescriptions to the pharmacy or bring them in yourself to receive the highest level of personal service. The buying power of Crittenton Hospital Medical Center allows us to offer prescriptions at the most affordable prices.
The Crittenton Pharmacy is located in the lobby of the Crittenton Medical Building which is attached to the hospital.
Monday through Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Saturday: 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Address: 1135 West University, STE-105 Rochester, MI 48307
Starbucks – located near the north entrance, next to the gift shop.
Hours of Operation: 7:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m., Mon-Fri
Visitors will find a wide selection of gifts, cards, books and flowers in the Crittenton Auxiliary Gift Shop located in the main lobby area of the hospital just to the right of the main reception desk. The Auxiliary donates all proceeds to the hospital.
Gift Shop Hours:
Monday through Thursday: 9:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Friday to Sunday: Hours vary based on volunteer availability. The gift shop is located on the first floor near the main entrance.
Visitors are welcome in the hospital cafeteria located on the second floor at the following times:
- Breakfast 6:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. Hot breakfast 6:30 a.m. – 9:45 a.m.
- Lunch 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Hot lunch 11:00 a.m. – 1:45 p.m.
- Dinner 4:30 to 6:30 p.m.
Your visitor also may order a guest tray for a nominal charge. Requests may be taken between 6:30 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. Please refer to your “At the Request” menu located at the patient’s bedside for assistance.
If you would like telephone services in your room, you will be given a seven-digit telephone number when you are admitted. This will be your direct line for your room. There is a daily charge for your telephone services that will allow you to place unlimited local 248 and 586 calls. Courtesy telephones are available in the hospital lobbies and waiting rooms, and on each patient unit for your visitors’ convenience. Cell phone use is permitted in the hospital.
- For daily rate charges or to discontinue telephone services, call ext 5599
- To make local calls from your phone: Dial 9 + 3 + 1 + area code + number
- To make long distance calls: Call collect, to a third party, or with a phone card. Calls are billed to your home phone at AT&T exact rates, which may be more than your normal long distance rates.
- Directory Assistance: Dial 9 +3 +1 + 555 +1212 (Call will be billed to your home phone.)
- 800 Numbers: Dial 9 + 3 + 1 + 800 + number (No charge call.)
- Hospital Operator: Dial 0 Operator: Dial 9 + 3 + 0 + 0.
- To order food: Dial 5968 (6:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.)
A telecommunications device is available for use by hearing-impaired patients. To have this device installed, contact your nursing station.
Connecting to Wi-Fi
- Select the option to show available networks
- Locate and left click on CHMC-GUEST network, then click CONNECT
- Open your browser and you’ll be presented with a public usage page. Read it carefully and ACCEPT