At Crittenton Hospital Medical Center, our commitment to customer service includes guiding patients and their families through the confusing world of medical billing and insurance.
Please, contact us should you have questions concerning your insurance or billing.
Please follow this checklist to help ensure a quick and smooth billing process.
Before Your Appointment:
- Contact your insurance provider for information about your plan’s specific requirements for your benefits.
- Confirm that Crittenton Hospital Medical Center is a contracted provider of your planned services.
- Obtain a referral, if required by your insurance company (Discuss this with your primary physician).
- Bring a form of identification and your health insurance cards.
- If you are a returning patient, please let us know if your personal or insurance information has changed recently.
After Your Visit:
- Respond promptly to requests from your insurance provider to ensure a smooth billing process.
- If you have an out-of-pocket balance due on a bill, please make timely payments.
- Contact us if you have any questions about a bill or if you cannot pay your balance in full and need to make other arrangements.
Welcome to Crittenton Hospital Medical Center’s Online Patient Billing Manager. Our Online Patient Billing Manager is simple, secure and available to you anytime you need it.
Crittenton Hospital participates with most insurance plans, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Medicare, Medicaid and private plans. The list below is subject to change and coverage limitations are dependent on individual group contracts. For questions about insurance coverage, please contact your insurance carrier directly.
Aetna US HealthCare (JVHL Laboratory)
Blue Care Network BCN (JVHL Laboratory)
Blue Care Network Medicare Advantage (JVHL Laboratory)
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan (BCBSM)
CCN Managed Care
Chandler Group – InterPlan Health
DirectCare America (DCA)
Primary Health Services (PHS)
CoventryCares (formerly OmniCare)
DMC Care (JVHL Laboratory)
Employers Health Network
Great Lakes United Healthcare Plan
Great West Health Care/Cigna (040108)/One Health - (case agreement under Multiplan Network)
Health Alliance Plan (HAP HMO) –Premier physicians Network
HAP – Alliance Health & Life Insurance Co. (AHL)
HAP Preferred Health Plan PPO (PHP)
Hap Advantage (includes: Hap HMO Senior Plus & AHL Medicare PPO) (* All Hap Plans – JVHL Laboratory)
McLaren Health Plans
Oakland County Community Mental Health (Includes Medicaid & Medicaid HMO Mental Health)
Preferred Health Care/Mental Health
Priority Health (JVHL Laboratory) (Formerly Care Choices & Preferred Choices PPO)
Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
Total Health Care
United HealthCare Community Plan (formerly GreatLakes Health)
UP Health Insurance Plan UPHIP (JVHL Laboratory) (Payor/Claims: U.S. Health & Life)
Barbara Ann Karmanos Hospice
Hospice of Michigan