The Crittenton Wound Healing Center provides state-of-the-art wound care that may include Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy.
For a normal, healthy indiviual, there is no benefit to increasing the level of oxygen in the body. However, individuals with certain medical conditions do benefit from increased levels of oxygen. A physician at the Crittenton Wound Healing Center will evaluate your wound and determine the best course of treatment for your specific situation.
Some of the indications for Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy, as a part of your treatment plan, may include:
- Diabetic ulcers of the lower extremities
- Acute peripheral arterial insufficiency
- Acute traumatic peripheral ischemia
- Compromised skin grafts
- Progressive necrotizing infections
- Chronic refractory osteomyelitis
- Soft tissue radionecrosis
- Gas Gangrene