Crittenton Hospital is dedicated to the overall health of our entire community during every stage of life. In an effort to provide a full continuum of care, we have teamed up with the Older Persons’ Commission (OPC) to offer our services to the senior population.
Conveniently located at the OPC in Rochester, the Crittenton Senior Wellness Center offers many health and wellness services to accommodate a busy lifestyle.
- One-on-one access to Nurses, Doctors and Orthopaedic Specialists to address health questions
- Seminars on prevention and wellness
- Flu and Pneumococcal (Pneumonia) Immunization Clinics
- Health Screening Services (Hearing Testing and Hearing Aid Cleaning, Blood Pressure Readings, Bone Density Screening, PSA testing with same day results, etc.)
- Physician Referrals
- Crittenton-OPC Fitness Challenge Program
- Physical Therapy with a physician’s referral
Stay up-to-date with the Crittenton Wellness Center at the OPC by following the monthly newsletter.
If you have questions, please contact Cindy Mckenna, RN at 248-601-2888. Membership guidelines do apply.