There is good news for anyone who has spent the night tossing and turning or sleeping with someone whose snoring could be heard several rooms away. The Crittenton Sleep & Neurophysiology Center offers a full-service program for the diagnosis and treatment of sleep disorders.
Sleep disorders are serious, robbing victims of the quality sleep necessary for good health. Left untreated, sleep disorders lead to an increased risk of mental and physical health problems, including stroke, depression, high blood pressure and motor vehicle or industrial accidents.
Don’t let sleep disorders keep you from enjoying a full, healthy life. Evaluation by the sleep specialists at Crittenton Sleep Center helps accurately diagnose sleep disruptions and determine your treatment options. Our center offers the latest in sleep diagnosis and treatment, including: computerized polysomnography and digital monitoring devices, comfortable private rooms and free wireless internet.
For more information about the Crittenton Sleep & Neurophysiology Center, please call 248-652-5078.
Do you think you might suffer from a sleep disorder?
Answer the following questions to get a better understanding of your concerns.
- Have you been told that you snore loudly, stop breathing or gasp for breath during sleep?
- Do you awaken in the morning with headaches?
- Have you been bothered by uncontrollable urges to fall asleep at inappropriate times such as during meetings or while driving?
- Do you suffer from night sweats or experience restless sleep with frequent awakenings?
- Have experienced increased irritability, mood changes, loss of interest in things you enjoy doing?
- Has your spouse moved to a different room because of the loudness of your snoring?
- Have you frequently injured yourself on the job?
- Are you more than 20 pounds overweight?
- Do you have high blood pressure?
- Have you been told by your cardiologist that your heart slows and speeds up during sleep?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you may have a sleep disorder. The good news is that Crittenton Sleep & Neurophysiology Center offers effective, immediate treatments for many sleep disorders through its diagnostic testing center and experienced sleep specialists.