The Ascension Crittenton Sports Medicine and Training program offers athletic trainers (ATC) that are an integral part of high school athletics. These allied health care professionals are nationally certified and state licensed to provide optimal medical care for student athletes, coaches and sometimes even parents and fans. ATCs are overseen by a licensed physician and work in cooperation with other health care providers for the best possible care of their athletes.
ATCs also have a vast knowledge base that makes them perfect for the high school setting. ATCs are educated and proficient in:
- Injury Assessment, Evaluation, Management, and Rehabilitation
- Immediate and Emergency Care
- General Medicine and Skin Conditions
- Injury pathology
- Health Care Administration
- Psychosocial Intervention and Referral
Learn more about ATCs and their profession.
Schools We Serve: