Crittenton offers outpatient pediatric physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy services to provide your little one with expert care from our seasoned pediatric therapists. From your smallest infant to your teenager with neurologic or orthopedic challenges, we provide physical, occupational, and speech therapy in a fun and safe environment.
Our Pediatric Physical Therapists evaluate and develop treatment plans for children with movement disorders or delays due to orthopedic injury, disease process, or neurologic conditions to improve your child’s ability to move, explore their world, and gain skills across the developmental continuum.
- Torticollis / Plagiocephaly
- Cerebral Palsy
- Down’s Syndrome
- Toe Walking
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis (JRA)
- Muscular Dystrophy (MD)
- Pediatric NDT (Neuro-Developmental Treatment)
- “Cage” therapy
- Coordinate therapy time with orthotists for bracing, helmets for plagiocephaly, and vendors for adaptive equipment and assistive devices
- Gross Motor Skill Development
Our Pediatric Occupational Therapists evaluate and develop treatment plans for children with fine motor delays from early grasping skills to handwriting, feeding difficulties, sensory integration dysfunction, splinting for upper extremity contractures, and deformities from early infancy to teenagagers.
- Sensory Integration Therapy
- Fine Motor Skill Development
- Feeding Strategies and Skill Development
Our Pediatric Speech Therapists evaluate and develop treatment plans for children with a variety of speech and language disorders. They provide one on one therapy in an environment that is fun, calm, and encouraging. The waiting room offers one-way glass to allow parents / caregivers to observe the entire therapy session enhancing carry-over of skills learned in therapy into the home environment. Daily integration of these skills are needed to improve you little one’s ability to communicate with other children and adults in their life.
- Speech and Language Disorders
- Autistic Spectrum Disorders