Crittenton Hospital Medical Center has a full service Occupational Medicine Department, staffed by a board certified Occupational Medicine Physician and COHN-S Nurse. This department is hospital based located adjacent to our Emergency Department. Hours of operation are Monday thru Friday 7:00am – 5:00pm. For your convenience, after hours services are available for Occupational Medicine through the Emergency Room.
The following services are offered:
- Certified Department of Transportation (DOT) drug and Evidential Breath Testing (EBT) testing with Medical Review Officer (MRO)
- Pre-Employment and Annual Physicals
- Police Physicals and Mcoles Drug Testing
- Firefighter and Haz Mat Physicals
- All work related injuries, illness, exposures and immunizations
- Referrals to Specialists, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy
- MRI and EMG testing
- On site Audiology and Spirometry testing
- Return to Work, Job Site evaluations and IME’s provided
- Full service Laboratory, X-Ray and Cat Scan available 24 hours on premises
- Off site services are available
- Clients are handled quickly and professionally, honoring your contract in a confidential manner. The employer is always notified of work status and OSHA recordability.