Choosing the right medical provider for your company’s preventive health and work-related injuries is an important decision. Crittenton’s Occupational Medicine Department is a full-service department staffed by physicians who are board certified in occupational medicine and staff who are certified in DOT collection and breathe alcohol testing.
Our goal is to keep your employees healthy and safe on the jobsite while helping you to reduce your costs. We care about your employees like they are our own, so we focus on getting them in the door as efficiently as possible, assessing them, and treating them with the level of care you can expect only from Crittenton.
24 Hour Care Available
Our department is located within Crittenton Hospital and offers extended after hours care for work-related injuries, illnesses, and exposures provided by the Crittenton Emergency Room.
- DOT-Certified Drug and Evidential Breath Testing (EBT) with Medical Review Officer (MRO)
- MCOLES drug testing
- Hearing conservation and vision screening
- Laboratory and radiology services and CT, MRI, and EKG testing
- Audiology and spirometry testing
Disability & Medical Management
Management of disability and proper medical case management are critical components in ensuring a healthy work force and controlling costs. Our medical staff is well aware of the importance of a return to work program and proper utilization of medical services. Our program provides significant savings in medical and loss time costs.
Call our office at (248) 652-5203 or contact us online using the form below.
Together with Crittenton’s Community Health and Education Department, we provide Health and Wellness options for companies looking to start corporate wellness programs or screenings at work including:
- Flu clinics
- Blood pressure screenings
- Lunch and Learns – Informative presentations during your employees’ lunch hour on nutrition/weight loss, exercising, difficulty sleeping, type 2 diabetes, and more.
We provide a wide-range of physicals for your employees, including:
- Pre-employment physical
- Return to work physical
- Annual physicals
- DOT (Commercial Motor vehicle) physicals – Do you have the newest criteria to pass the DOT physical?
- Police physicals
- Firefighter and Hazmat physicals
We bill the Workers’ Compensation carrier as required by the Michigan Health Care Services Rules eliminating the need for employers to forward the claim form. However, we can accommodate those employers that want to be billed directly. Physical Examination and drug testing services not covered by Workers’ Compensation are invoiced to the employer monthly.