Choosing the right medical provider for your company’s preventive health and work-related injuries is an important decision. Ascension Crittenton’s Occupational Medicine Department is a full-service department staffed by physicians who are board certified in occupational medicine and staff who are certified in DOT collection and breathe alcohol testing. Our goal is to keep your employees healthy and safe on the jobsite while helping you to reduce your costs. We care about your employees like they are our own, so we focus on getting them in the door as efficiently as possible, assessing them, and treating them with the level of care you can expect only from Ascension Crittenton.
24 Hour Care Available
Our department is located within Ascension Crittenton Hospital and offers extended after hours care for work-related injuries, illnesses, and exposures provided by the Ascension Crittenton Emergency Room.
- DOT-Certified Drug and Evidential Breath Testing (EBT) with Medical Review Officer (MRO)
- MCOLES drug testing
- Hearing conservation and vision screening
- Laboratory and radiology services and CT, MRI, and EKG testing
- Audiology and spirometry testing
Disability & Medical Management
Management of disability and proper medical case management are critical components in ensuring a healthy work force and controlling costs. Our medical staff is well aware of the importance of a return to work program and proper utilization of medical services. Our program provides significant savings in medical and loss time costs. Call our office at (248) 652-5203 or contact us online using the form below.
- Flu clinics
- Blood pressure screenings
- Lunch and Learns – Informative presentations during your employees’ lunch hour on nutrition/weight loss, exercising, difficulty sleeping, type 2 diabetes, and more.
- Pre-employment physical
- Return to work physical
- Annual physicals
- DOT (Commercial Motor vehicle) physicals – Do you have the newest criteria to pass the DOT physical?
- Police physicals
- Firefighter and Hazmat physicals