We are committed to excellent care in the comfort of your own home. Ascension Crittenton Home Care offers certified nursing, rehabilitation and home health aide services to provide our patients with the best care possible.
A home care referral may come from a hospital setting, a physician office, rehabilitation or certified nursing facility. We work closely under the direction of the physician to minimize the stress of illness on the client and family members. Our goal is to help educate patients on their illness and to maximize independence and avoid hospitalization.
For more information, please contact us at 248-656-6757.
- Nursing – Some of the services include injections and intravenous therapy, wound care and education on disease treatment and prevention.
- Physical and Occupational Therapy – Work to restore the mobility and strength of patients who are limited through the use of exercise, massage, and other methods. Therapists reduce pain and also educate patients on safety issues.
- Speech Therapy – Work to develop and restore speech and communication disorders, and also help retrain patients in breathing and swallowing as a result of a disease, trauma, surgery, or stroke.
- Home Health Aide – Assist patients with bathing and personal care.
- Social Work – Evaluate the social and emotional factors affecting patients and help family members identify available community resources.
- Infusion Services – Ascension Crittenton Home Care works with several local infusion agencies to offer infusion services and training in the home.
- Infusion & IV Care Training
- Care & Removal of Peripherally Inserted Central Catheters (PICC)
- IV Antibiotics
- Total Parenteral Nutrition
- Pain Management
- Central Line
- Removal of IV Lines
- Blood Draws