Are you looking for a cancer doctor?
Ascension Crittenton Hospital’s Oncology Program offers a full range of diagnostic and treatment services on site or by referral.
The Cancer Services Program includes:
- Interdisciplinary Cancer Care
- Comprehensive Breast Cancer Care
- Inpatient Oncology Unit
- Ambulatory Infusion Clinic
- Radiation Oncology
- Medical and Surgical Oncology
- Patient Support /Counseling Services
- Lymphedema Management Program
- Clinical Research Trials
- Imaging Services
- Gynecology Oncology Clinic
- Reconstructive Surgery Oncology
- Tumor Ablation
Oncology Nurse Navigator
Nicole Phillips RN, BSN, CCRN
Office: (248) 844-4009
Genetic Counseling now offered at St. John Hospital Rochester Hills Cancer Center
Geneticist, Dr. Allison Jay, and Genetic Counselor, Ghazal Almradi, are now available on Thursdays (twice a month and as needed) at the St. John Hospital Rochester Hills Cancer Center to provide genetic counseling services to patients. The St. John Providence Cancer Genetics program provides counseling, risk assessment and genetic testing. The goal is to provide comprehensive information about cancer risk, genetic testing options, and early detection and treatment plans.