Ascension Crittenton does not have set visiting hours. Family members and visitors are encouraged to come at times best for the patient. If you unsure of the best time to visit, please feel free to talk to the Ascension Crittenton staff. They can help you determine the best schedule for everyone involved.
The Labor and Delivery department allows two people of the mother’s choice as support during labor, but there are limitations where visitors are permitted.
If a family member is sick, they may be discouraged or restricted during visitations.
Imaging Hours of Operation:
- Monday – Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Rehab Hours of Operation:
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday: 6:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Friday: 6:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Hours of Operation:
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Lab Hours of Operation:
- Monday – Friday 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Closed daily: 12:00 p.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Physical Therapy Hours of Operation:
- Monday – Friday 7 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Closed daily: 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.