Did you know it would take $100,000 in hospital revenue to generate the same income as a $1,000 donation?
That means every gift matters and makes the difference in saving lives and promoting wellness throughout our community!
Your gift makes the difference. Here are just a few examples of how your gift helps:
A $1,000 gift provides:
- Prescriptions or equipment, like wheelchairs or oxygen, for patients who could not otherwise afford to continue their recovery at home.
A $5,000 gift provides:
- Books and resources to help 350 patients fight breast cancer, both emotionally and physically.
- A blanket warmer for patients sensitive to temperature, like our pediatric and senior patients or those recovering from surgery.
A $10,000 gift provides:
- New parent gifts of infant swaddles for each baby born at Crittenton in a calendar year, proven to reduce the risk of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome.
- Equipment for ten emergency medical vehicles to transmit critical information for heart patients, allowing life-saving surgery to begin as soon as they arrive at Crittenton.
A $50,000 gift provides:
- One patient room with smart technology, family accommodations and infrastructure to care for additional patients in the event of a crisis situation.
Be part of making sure our community has excellent healthcare for generations to come by making a gift to the Crittenton Tower Project.
Crittenton needs to grow to keep up with our growing community! We are currently building a six-story patient tower project which will provide:
- 87 private patient rooms which will feature smart room technology, integrating many aspects of healthcare IT into one efficient system
- Innovative nursing stations and for training and clinical instruction for nursing students from Rochester College and Oakland University
- A specialty floors for cardiac medicine, in partnership with cardiovascular surgeons and the open-heart program at the University of Michigan
- A specialty floor for orthopaedic, joint and spine medicine, dedicated to musculoskeletal disorders and injuries
- A learning center for Wayne State University medical residents from the family, internal and otolaryngology programs
- A larger pharmacy with innovative technologies, such as a error-reducing bar code scan system for prescription medication
- The addition of a sanctuary- an area to promote Crittenton’s belief that caring for mind, body and spirit leads to better patient outcomes and a more complete recovery
- A rooftop garden for patients, visitors and staff to experience the natural world, a proven aid in one’s healing process and work environment
- Space necessary to expand Relationship-Based Care, our nationally recognized model for patient-centered care through which our health care teams provide compassion, establish trust and develop special bonds with patients and their families
- An environmentally friendly community hospital using energy efficient systems and recycled materials to lessen our impact on the environment now and sustain for the future