Dr. Bauer, Chief of Emergency Services at Crittenton, recently presented the 2014 Best Door to Balloon and Best Door to Needle awards at the annual Emergency Medical Services Provider Breakfast. Crittenton works very closely with the local EMS agencies to provide the best healthcare services to the community. We appreciate the partnership and commitment from our EMS agencies.
2014 Best Door to Balloon-15 Minutes
Oakland Twp. Fire Department
- ED Physician, Beverly Huszarik, M.D.
- Interventionalist, Samer Kazziha, M.D.
- Emergency Nurse, Rebecca Prast, R.N.
- Derek Young, Firefighter/Paramedic
- Greg Ball, Firefighter/Paramedic
- Paul Strelchuk, Fire Chief
- Lou Danek, Firefighter/EMT
2014 Best Door to Needle-30 Minutes
Rochester Hills Fire Department
- ED Physician, Tim Throgmorton
- Neurologist, Cesar Hidalgo, M.D.
- Emergency Nurse, Patrick Milostan
- Mike Reamer, Firefighter/Paramedic
- Paul Wright, Firefighter/Paramedic
- Paul Terbrack, Firefighter/EMT
Dr. Hidalgo, Chief of Neurology at Crittenton, explaining the critical role EMS plays in our patient’s lives.