When health concerns interrupt your normal lifestyle, the staff at Crittenton Medical Equipment (CME) wants to help you to recover and be comfortable in your own home. We assist you, your doctor, your family and other health care professionals with a team approach to deliver the most appropriate equipment and services for your specific needs.
CME’s large retail showrooms—in Rochester Hills and Lake Orion, Michigan—stock a broad assortment of high-quality medical supplies and equipment to help you manage your daily activities and offer home delivery.
Stop in or call us toll free at 800-500-3808 about your medical equipment needs today.
It is our mission to provide quality home medical equipment, supplies, orthotics and hearing services that meet the needs of client and family. CME is accredited through the Accreditation Commission for Health Care (ACHC) and the American Board for Certification in Orthotics, Prosthetics and Pedorthics, Inc (ABC).
An estimated 28 million Americans have hearing loss. The Crittenton Medical Equipment stores carry a full range of hearing aid technology to fit every lifestyle and budget.
- Is hearing loss affecting you or someone close to you?
- Do you have a problem hearing over the telephone?
- Do you have trouble following the conversation when two or more people are talking at the same time?
- Do people complain that you turn the TV volume up too high?
- Do you strain to understand conversation?
- Do you have trouble hearing in a noisy background?
- Do you find yourself asking people to repeat themselves?
- Do many people you talk to seem to mumble (or not speak clearly)?
- Do you misunderstand what others are saying and respond inappropriately?
- Do you have trouble understanding the speech of women and children?
- Do people get annoyed because you misunderstand what they say?
If you answered “yes” to three or more of these questions, call us to schedule a hearing evaluation with our audiologist at our Lake Orion location or at our Rochester Hills location in the Crittenton Medical Plaza. Please call (248) 693-5384 for more information.
Crittenton Medical Equipment’s Audiology Services include:
- Comprehensive hearing testing
- Hearing aid evaluations & demonstrations
- Full range of digital hearing aids with a 30-day trial period
- Hearing aid repairs & routine hearing aid maintenance
- Assistive listening devices for TV, telephone, etc.
- Custom ear molds, swim plugs and hearing protection
- Counseling & information, community education
We accept most insurance plans. Flexible payment options are available.
CME Medical Monitoring helps seniors to maintain an independent, healthy and active lifestyle while providing peace of mind that reliable help is always there, without the cost of full-time care.
CME Medical Monitoring is a Personal Emergency Response System and we work in cooperation with Guardian Alarm, a Michigan-based company with more than 75 years of experience. Seniors or individuals with special needs can rely on quick assistance in case of a fall, distress, or other medical condition. With the simple push of a button, well-trained care representative will immediately answer the call and stay on the line until help arrives, whether it is a family member, friend/neighbor or an ambulance.
In addition, to the Personal Emergency Response System, we also offer an array of other items.
- Medication dispenser that will remind you to take your medications on time and will alert someone if you do not take it.
- Lockbox, door & window contacts, smoke and carbon monoxide detectors.
- Motion detector to alert a caregiver that someone may have wandered.
In the event of a power failure, our system will operate for 24 hours with a rechargeable back-up battery. It will also send a warning signal if the battery is low. Family or caregivers are notified of any emergency and reports are available to keep your health care professionals informed.