Ascension Crittenton Hospital Facts Sheet
2016 facts for Ascension Crittenton Hospital in Rochester Hills, MI.
|Surgical visits (inpatient)
|Surgical visits (outpatient)
|Emergency room visits
2016 Staff and Faculty Information
|Full-time equivalent associates
- President and CEO – Margaret Dimond, PhD
- Chief Financial Officer – Donna Kopinski
- Chief Nursing Officer – Deb King, RN, MSN
- General Counsel, CHMC & Michigan Market – Mary Gaughan
- Chief Medical Officer – Sheryl Wissman, MD
- Chief Information Officer – Mary Kay LaChance
Areas of Specialty
- Heart and Vascular Care
- Women’s Health
- Emergency Services, Level III Trauma Center
- Surgical Services
- Rehabilitative Medicine
- Imaging Services
- Ambulatory Care and Diagnostics
Hospitals and Facilities
- Ascension Crittenton Hospital, Rochester
- Outpatient Centers
- Foundation, Cancer Center, Medical Office Buildings, Retail Pharmacy
- Ascension Crittenton Hospital is a 290-bed acute healthcare facility serving communities in Oakland, Macomb and Lapeer counties. Ascension Crittenton is a ministry of Ascension, the largest non-profit health system in the U.S. and the world’s largest Catholic health system.
- Ascension Crittenton is a verified Level III Trauma Center, an accredited Chest Pain Center and an accredited Stroke Center.
- The medical staff of nearly 500 physicians provides a wide range of medical specialties. As a fully accredited teaching facility, Ascension Crittenton provides a campus for residents from Wayne State University’s School of Medicine who are specializing in Family Medicine, and Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT). Crittenton is also a teaching campus for nurses from Oakland University’s School of Nursing.