Crittenton Hospital Medical Center is defined by its vision for a healthier community. In an effort to engage with the communities in Oakland, Macomb and Lapeer counties, Crittenton provides many resources that benefit the entire community. We invite you to connect not just with Crittenton Hospital, but with our staff, our physicians and those in your community.
Creating a healthier and brighter future takes the collaboration of everyone. If you are interested in staying involved in your community, take full advantage of these opportunities in your own neighborhood:
- Join our Classes to learn about new topics, tips and health resources for everyone in the family.
- Follow our blog to read about what’s new at Crittenton and events hosted with various organizations and community members.
- Register for our e-newsletter to receive trusted health information straight to your inbox.
- Read our Defining Moments told by our community members. Hear their Crittenton experiences.
- Join our online communities for real time updates and news.
- Volunteer and serve your neighbors by giving back.